Fees and Payment
Fees for Presenters and Participants
|Category||Package||Local (RM)||International (USD)|
Currency Exchange Rate, please refer to this LINK
Accompanying persons: The conference is not offering an accompanying person's registration fee. Any persons wishing to attend any part of the conference must register as a participant.
Payment can be made through :
1. Online (Credit Card or FPX)
- Browse http://e-com.uum.edu.my/bend/paymode.jsp
- Follow all required steps as instructed.
- Note : for 'payment for' choose 'other payment'
- Note : for 'description' : key in 'ISSC 2020'
2. Bank/Telegraphic Transfer
The transfer should be made to the following account:
Account Name: UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA
Account No.: 02093010000010
Bank Name: BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD
Please write a remark "REGISTRATION FEE FOR ISSC 2020"
Please forward a scanned copy of the proof of payment to Conference Secretariat at email@example.com for us to verify the transaction.
Please include in your email:
- The TOTAL registration fees (any bank charges are the responsibility of the registrant). Registrants are required to bear the processing fee charged by their own bank and a third party agent (if any).
- Please write down the participant's name, date, and time of the transfer and country and city of origin.
- Please write a remark "REGISTRATION FEE FOR ICMC 2019"
- You also need to bring the original payment slip during the registration. You are required to show proof of payment to the secretariat on the registration day. Failure to do so will result in your name not being listed as presenter/ participant.
Conference registrants cancelling their registration on or before 15th August 2020 will receive a refund of the conference registration fee, less a USD85 administrative fee.
Please note: No refunds will be given after 15th August 2020.