Call for Papers
The Research and Innovation Management Centre (RIMC), Universiti Utara Malaysia proudly invites you to the 6th International Conference on Soft Science 2020 (6th ISSC 2020) to be held on 23-24 September 2020 in Penang, Malaysia. This conference aims to attract the attention of academics and professionals, to discuss and share their ideas and research to strengthen field management related to 'soft science'. This is an appropriate effort and great potential to contribute to the discourse of current knowledge in the field of 'soft science'.
Towards IR 4.0 Nation Building
Area of Research
The main focus of this conference is in areas related to the field of 'soft science' in management. Topic includes (but are not limited to) the following:
Economic & Finacial Analysis & Policy
Business Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Leadership & Institutional Building
Community Development & Socia-Cultural
Smart Digital Opportunities
Creative & Media Management
Law & Governance
International Relations, Security & Regional Cooperation
Other Social Science Related Studies
|Paper Submission Deadline||30 April 2020|
|Notification of Acceptance||15 May 2020|
|Revised/Finale Version Deadline||15 July 2020|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline||15 July 2020|
|Payment Deadline||15 August 2020|
|Conference Day||23-24 September 2020|
Full papers will be submitted to the Scientific Committee for their approval. On the basis of the recommendations provided by the peer reviews, all accepted papers will be published in Scopus Indexed Journal (subject to fulfil journal requirements)
- Authors are invited to submit papers for the conference through the conference management system (http://www.issc-uum.com/openconf). Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through the double-blind review process.
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through the OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System (http://www.issc-uum.com/openconf).
- All papers must conform to ISSC standard - single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download Template HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a range of 8-12 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices
- Turnitin result must be below 25%
- At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by August 15, 2020, in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings.
- By submitting a paper to present at this conference, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.